Terms of contract within the scope of purchase contracts via the platform https://www.paradice-bong.com
1200 Wien – Österreich
hereinafter referred to as “supplier”-
the users of this platform – hereinafter referred to as “Customer / Customers” – designated in these terms and conditions.
For the business relation between the supplier and the customer, the following general terms and conditions apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized.
Abweichende Bedingungen des Kunden werden nicht anerkannt.
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the supplier and collect them via the “Add To Cart” button in a so-called shopping cart. With the “Place Order” button, he makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the order data at any time.
(2) The supplier will then automatically send an acknowledgement of receipt via e-mail to the customer with the subject “Confirmation of your order with Paradice-Bong.com”, in which the order of the customer is listed again, which the customer can print using the “Print” function. The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to contract conclusion with the respective contents of the shopping cart. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the supplier. In this the contents of the order are summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest on delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by an E-mail. The contract text is stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in the following languages: German, English.
All products of the supplier may only be used within the framework of the applicable laws (in your country). By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that we are not liable for any violations of yours. We strictly refuse any responsibility for abusive use of our products! The customer declares with the purchase that he will not misuse the products. The customer confirms with the order that he is at least 18 years old.
(1) Defined delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation of these terms and conditions, provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance.
(2) The customer can make the payment by VISA or Mastercard or direct bank transfer.
(3) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately with conclusion of the contract.
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment of the purchase price.
Zusatzgebühren, wie eventuell anfallende Zollgebühren, sind vom Käufer zu übernehmen.
All prices, which are stated on the website of the supplier, are in Euro including the current legal value-added tax.
Withdrawal from contracts concluded in distance selling is possible within 30 days after receipt of the goods.
However, this is only possible as long as
(1) the goods are originally packed
(2) there is no damage to the goods
(3) the goods are unused.
In case of a withdrawal from contract, the complete or partial refund of the purchase price only takes place with transmission of the goods to the supplier.
When returning goods, the transport costs, the costs of parcel shipping and corresponding additional charges, as well as any applicable customs fees must be borne by the buyer.
The respective legal regulations are to be observed by the buyer himself.
The stated duration of the delivery is without warranty, the company Paradice e.U. do not recognize any claims for damages for delays which are not within their sphere of influence.
(1) The provider collects data of the customer within the framework of the processing of contracts. Without the Customer’s consent, the Supplier will only collect, process or use the Customer’s inventory and usage data, as far as it is necessary for the handling of the contractual relation, for the utilization and for the settlement.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer’s data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
(1) The right of the Federal Republic of Austria shall apply to contracts between the offerer and the customer.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public-law special fund, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the place of business of the provider.
(3) The contract shall remain binding in the remaining parts of the contract, even if individual points are legally invalid. Instead of the ineffective points, the statutory regulations occur, if available. To the extent that this would be an unreasonable hardship for a contractual party, the contract becomes ineffective in its entirety.